FREIGHT HOUSE | DOWNTOWN MINOT

PROPERTY HISTORY

Built in the early 1910s, this building served as a freight
depot and distribution hub for goods transported to
Minot and northwestern North Dakota via what is commonly referred to as the Soo Line Railroad.

 

Rail freight would be transported to and from rail cars, trucks and carriages, through a series of freight doors on the building. 

Freight House 1912.jpg
Alley_Horse%2526Buggy_Loading_edited_edi

ALLEY ACTIVATIONS

Since 2018, the alley has been activated with pop-up events and commissioned art installations.